this site web
D I C K I N S O N - I R O N   D I S T R I C T   H E A L T H   D E P A R T M E N T
Your Public Health Working For You!

WIC - Women, Infants and Children

The WIC Program provides supplemental nutritious foods, breastfeed information and other resources for pregnant, breastfeeding or postpartum women, infants and children up to age 5 who have a medical or nutritional need.

The WIC program focuses on good nutrition and other preventative health issues.

WIC provides:

  • Nutrition Services:

  • Other Services:

    • Help with breastfeeding
    • Referrals for healthcare
    • Referrals for immunizations
    • Referrals to other community resources

Eligibility Requirements:

Updated WIC Nondiscrimination Statement May 20, 2022

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement | Food and Nutrition Service In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:
USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form
from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: program.intake@usda.gov This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


  • No fees

Contact for an appointment or more information:

  • Dickinson-Iron District Health Department (906) 779-7212 or (906) 265-4173

Other Information:

Information for Physicians

Michigan EBT Bridge Card Customer Service Phone Number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

1-888-678-8914 (toll free)

When do I call Customer Service?

  • Call if your card is lost or stolen. Always call the minute you find out your card is gone
  • Call if your card is damaged or will not work
  • Call if someone is using your card without your approval
  • Call if you need to know your WIC food balance and do not have your shopping list, your last store receipt, or cannot go to www.ebt.acs-inc.com
  • Call if you forgot your PIN or would like to change your PIN
  • Call if you have questions or need help with your card
Copyright © 2019 by the Dickinson-Iron District Health Department
818 Pyle Drive, Kingsford, MI 49802 - Phone: 1-906-774-1868
601 Washington Ave, Iron River, MI 49935 - Phone: 1-906-265-9913